Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Team Umizoomi: Animal Heroes



Adorable Animals!
From the first time we watched Team Umizoomi, I knew it was a show I definitely wouldn't mind my kids watching. The show is first off so colorful and features adorable little main characters that I knew my kids would want to watch it. Second though is the educational benefits from it. The show teams teamwork, patterns, shapes, and numbers. This particular DVD features 91 minutes of Team Umizoomi adventures and it is broken down into four episodes.

Purple Monkey Mission
Buster the Lost Dog
Cuckoo Bears
Animal School House!

As you can probably tell from the names of the episodes and the DVD, this title is all about animals. Each episode has an animal that the Umizoomi help and it was adorable to see all these episodes on one DVD. While these are episodes that have been on television, I don't think we had seem any of them previously. The animation is super adorable and the music gets my kids excited and moving.

I received this title...

Bought for grandson
My grandson is 4 years old and loves Team Umizoomi. We have all of the DVDs and ordered this one when we saw it. He of course loves it. I love that it keeps his interest and he has learned much over the last couple of years that he has been watching these videos. He loves math and this is great for teaching some basic math skills.

Love this show!
My 3 y/o son LOVES umizoomi and we watch it constantly! GREAT educational show for young children to see. Highly recommend!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment