Sunday, September 22, 2013

Free Samples [HD]



The new "slackers"
If you enjoy Clerks and Slackers and those types of slow dramas about underachievers who are bitter and mean then turn out to have a heart in the end you will love this movie! Personally, I don't.

Watched this cause of Jesse Eisenberg
I had this movie in the watchlist since May 2013 when it came to Amazon(watch while in theaters). I can see why this movie never got a wide release.
I don't see this movie making it in the theaters.
this movie seems like a movie that would be enjoyed by the select few who actually like these type of movies.
The movie was good.
I liked the supporting characters/actors.
The main character was getting on my nerves, after a minute of listening to her talk, I had to tone her out and focus on only the other character she was talking to her.
Just one question though; Who's Mike? (name on the truck)

If I could give it a zero I would
Worse movie...plot was awful, actors were terrible and I want the time I spent watching it back. Thought it would be a humorist story, but def wrong. I shut it off before it even finished...it was awful!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment