Friday, September 20, 2013

Dukes of Havoc



Love showing to my Physics Class
These videos are GREAT to show to any science class, especially Physics! The experiments are very entertaining, and the explanations are fantastic!

Fun way to introduce people to science!
This show takes popular and amazing video clips and explains how it happens.

Guys flipping over speeding cars, a kid getting a video of the edge of space with a balloon, becoming Darth Vader using sulfur hexaflouride (opposite effect from helium), synchronized mini quad propeller flying vehicles, and even blending an ipad!

I admit I like science already, and typically know most of the science on your typical science shows (I still love them), but this is taking things that are popular in youtube and such, and as such, vary greatly from the typical topics of science shows.
This allows for it to be entertaining AND educational.

I highly recommend this! I cant wait for more episodes myself.

Very entertaining science show
I find this show very entertaining. They point out 20 "Outrageous Acts" in each episode and take a look at them from scientific view points. Entertainment with some education hidden in the background.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment