Saturday, September 14, 2013

Falcon Crest: The Complete Third Season



Hurry Up!!!!!
Hurry up and release ALL the seasons. I love Falcon Crest. I am getting OLD and I cannot wait forever. I never got to see all the seasons and I would like to see them before I die.
HURRY, HURRY and PLEASE HURRY.
Thanks and Get Going on this, from:Old Granny, Brenda

Ready to Uncork Season 3 !!!
PLEASE RELEASE SEASON 3 and ALL of the Falcon Crest series. I am waiting patiently to continue the saga!! It is so frustrating to not have the complete series available- I purchased season 1 and 2 and am now left hanging!! Hurry!! It is time to uncork the rest of the series!!!

LOOKS LIKE WARNER BROS. DUMPED US AGAIN !!!!
Looks like we have screwd over by Warner Bros. again we went through this with Knots Landing getting 2 seasons released 6 yrs apart then they used us then disrespected us loyal fans by not releasing the seasons 3-14 with no explination.....then they used us again by telling us that if we bought Falcon Crest season one they would consider realeasing Knots landing so we bought it then 6 months later they released Season two of Falcon Crest then stoped releasing it all together and Knots landing season three never got released... As hard as it will be we need to send a message to Warner Bros. by not buying from them until they can promise us to release the entire Seasons of Knots Landing and Falcon Crest cause if we keep just supporting them by buying anything they put out we will never see either show on DVD....

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment