Thursday, September 12, 2013

Delivered [HD]



A Good First Effort
Okay, I decided to watch this movie when I learned it was the baby of a fellow Texan. That being said, why did you film it in CA as if you could not have found the same and more within the State of Texas with regards to shooting locations.

Regarding the movie itself, the flaws noted by the average viewer, and it is he who you want to reach right, could have been solved with better editing and a couple of re-writes of the screenplay leading to a better ending. For example, if he is such a boy scout, I don't think anything that essentially caused the death of his mother would have made him leave the house of slaughter with a smile on his face.

The thing that I found to be the saving grace of the film was the realistic gun scenes. The gunfire sounded like gunfire and the awkward feel was more true to reality than any John Woo slow motion fight.

So if you are looking for complicated characters or complicated story this is not the film for you. If you...

It was choppy
The movie had a good story but the flow was choppy. Maybe it was me. It takes allot for me to turn off a movie, this movie almost did, early.

Bad Bad Bad
Bad music, bad acting, bad pace. I was only moved to review this movie because of the obvious lies set forth by the 5 star reviews. This movie is slow and the acting is bad. I thought maybe the story would be worth the time but I couldn't even be bothered to fast forward to the end to see what happened. Don't waste your time.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment