Friday, September 20, 2013

Newhighers



funny film
I enjoyed filming the move with every one and it was great working with the stars of the movie too.

HILARIOUS!!!!
This movie was hilarious! It reminded me of the original Friday (with Chris Tucker and Ice Cube). The plot was simple and straightforward (but with an interesting twist)! Two guys get a new job as wait-staff in a new restaurant. The restaurant ensemble is itself a great cast with great actors. And of course: Any movie that can be analogized to Friday has to have plenty of weed jokes!

All round, I'd highly recommend this movie.

Very Funny
I laughed, I laughed, I laughed, and I laughed. Right from the beginning all the way to the end. I love that It just wasn't funny, but It has an awesome plot. JK Stone was great in his character as Mike, and the staring characters Libby Hook, Greig, and the lady waitress, smoking weed in the broom closet. looking for a laugh, and some seriousness in on funny movie, Newhighers.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment