Monday, September 16, 2013

Mermaids: The New Evidence [HD]



Must Watch!
This video is awesome, please watch the first one before you watch this one! Beautifully created and very insightful! I enjoyed every minute of it and the ending left me wanting to see so much more! Mermaids are real!

Some people don't seem to realize this is a work of fiction...
People who actually believe this is a real documentary are deluding themselves. It's a work of fiction made purely for entertainment...

That said it's a really good work of fiction. Provides a good story to lose yourself in for an evening like a good book.

Mermaids are real?!?!
My students came to me this summer to tell me that mermaids are real. They were so sincere that I had to look into what they were talking about to be able to explain why the mermaids in this "documentary" were not real. So I watched it myself. I shook my head with disbelief watching closely at the interviewing being done by Animal Planet. They never explained that what people were watching was anything but a real documentary and I could see why my students (and their parents) were so convinced. I finally went to snopes.com to see what they had to say. There, some very upset scientists had written in and said that in order to see that Animal Planet admitted the "documentary" was indeed a fake, you had to read the credits. Very sneaky! Animal Planet had unapologetically printed on fast rolling credits "none of the individuals or entities depicted in the film are affiliated or associated with it in any way, nor have approved its contents. Any similarities to actual persons...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment