Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dorfman in Love



EXACTLY what the world needs now ... is love, sweet Dorfman in Love!
I loved "Dorfman in Love". It was inspiring, uplifting and I left the theater feeling happier and more hopeful! Not enough movies do that these days and I'm grateful for the wonderful story, the great direction and the touching, dead-on performances! Elliott Gould is a legend, and once again, he gives us a magnetic performance that pulls you right into the Dorfman family. Sara Rue is sure to be a big star! Sara was so believable in her performance and the script was so real, that I wondered how could writer Wendy Kout have known so much about my life?! Only wish I would meet a guy like Haaz! ;) I will see this movie, again and again, anytime I need to smile, laugh and feel stronger and more confident in my own life journey. As an LA teen, back in the day, I'm so excited to see what is happening to downtown LA and I applaud this movie, for it's heartfelt story within a city that is finally getting the love it needs! Love the revitalization of downtown LA, Love this story and...

Absolutely loved this movie...
This movie is sweet, romantic, unexpected, and funny. I fell in love with the characters and that hasn't happened to me in a long time. What a charming story, reminds of My Big Fat Greek Wedding...hope a lot of people see it!

cute and funny
Love the characters, and story. Elliot Gould was funny and right on que. Sarah Rue was cute and delightful, along with the other characters making for a fun movie

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment