Friday, September 20, 2013

Dearly Departed



Fantastic Movie, Way To Go Daryl Anka
As much as I have watched and learned from you over the years, this movie ranks at the top. The acting is spot on, the visuals were fantastic, and the overall flow of it was perfect. Having experienced all of this for the past decade myself, all I can say is that for me, this is reality. All the best to you, Mr. Anka, and see you in my dreams.

Will open your eyes!
Dearly Departed was one of the most touching, heart warming, paradigm shifting films I've seen. The truth of the characters and their perspectives is something we can all relate to as much as the circumstances surrounding them. And the seeds of spiritual truth seamlessly woven into the story helps us to remember THE truth and what really matters. I loved this movie and getting to experience it shortly after my father's passing was a blessing I can't express enough thanks for.

Great tool to the after Side!!
This video explains step by steps how some people experience the crossing to the after live explaining how people cross with there beliefs and takes time to adjust to the higher mind, Love it!!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment